So I deleted the 3 posts that I had and hopefully get a new start with this blogging business. I want to begin a series of posts that look into what I understand the Gospel to be. This will help me and maybe the readers to hash out what we actually believe about the Gospel, why it is good news and hopefully to gain a deeper appreciation of the Gospel. With that said, I hope whoever reads this would comment and share about what their thoughts on the Gospel as well.
Throughout this series, my hope is to tackle topics and issues surrounding the Gospel so that We can see the richness and the necessity of the cross. Furthermore, to draw out the implications of the Gospel to our lives. Lastly, to gain a deeper passion for sharing the Gospel.
Hopefully this will be a fun blog for myself and you guys that are reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i hope you will actually update your blog this time =P
i'm looking forward to reading 'em posts. yay Gospel!
NICE. FINALLY you'll be updating this blog! i'm looking forward to reading your unpacking of the Gospel.
Post a Comment